As a Professional Surveyor, I dedicate my professional knowledge and skills to the advancement and betterment of human welfare.
- To give the utmost of performance;
- To participate in none but honest enterprise;
- To live and work according to the laws of humankind and the highest standards of professional conduct;
- To place service before profit, honor and standing of the profession before personal advantage, and the public welfare above all other considerations;
- In humility and with need for Divine Guidance, I make this pledge.
A Professional Surveyor should refrain from conduct that is detrimental to the public.
A Professional Surveyor should abide by the rules and regulations pertaining to the practice of surveying within the licensing jurisdiction.
A Professional Surveyor should accept assignments only in one’s area of professional competence and expertise.
A Professional Surveyor should develop and communicate a professional analysis and opinion without bias or personal interest.
A Professional Surveyor should maintain the confidential nature of the surveyor-client relationship.
A Professional Surveyor should use care to avoid advertising or solicitation that is misleading or otherwise contrary to the public interest.
A Professional Surveyor should maintain professional integrity when dealing with members of other professions.